The Department is responsible for planning, organising and directing the overall operation of the planning department including budget preparation and administration, serves as staff advisory on committee and the Board, acts as city liaison with developers, property owners,
and the publics, is responsible for the zoning enforcement and coordination with other states.
1. Projects managing a mix of planning, submission and appeals
2. Prepare tender responses
3. Performing strategic planning research and policy development including assessments of development potentials.
4. Making site inspections and assessing merits of proposals.
5. Providing strategic project management inputs of the planning project including financial management.
6. Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and latest planning laws
7. Expanding network and creating relationships with key stakeholders including local authorities.
8. Management of data base of the organization.
9. Managing clients’ expectations.